The device uses the physical principles of water evaporation. The air is forced through cellulose air filter cooling cartridges, through the installed fan. As the air passes through the wet cartridges it releases heat to water, thus cooling itself .
The cooling panel is equipped with a 300 l tank made of polyethylene and a pump with a capacity of 30 l / min.
- high cooling efficiency,
- low water consumption,
- light weight, solid galvanized steel cabinet, and also, easy installation enables quick easy handling device,
- cellulose contributions resistant to fungus,
- water circulation device has a CE declaration of conformity,
- motor with IP55 protection, which means it is resistant to dust and water streams,
- device can be connected to the thermostat and humidistat.
- weight 44 kg,
- power - 1,1 kW,
- airflow -16.000 m3 / h,
- propeller diameter - 780 mm,
- propeller - the number of blades - 6,
- maximum temperature of 50 ° C,
- IEC electric motor protection class - IP55,
- winding insulation class F.
* data measured in the normal state (20 ° C,1013 hPa)