WESSTRON company's offer includes livestock windows made of PVC. These windows are great for building spaces located in areas of difficult weather conditions.
Designed mainly for
- livestock buildings,
- farm buildings,
There are two types of windows available
- tilt windows – three-step regulation,
- non-opening windows.
- The windows are made of three-chamber PVC profiles with polyamide fittings and framed glass.
- made entirely of PVC, does not require any maintenance (painting, etc.),
- is resistant to conditions of variable humidity and acidic biochemical environment conditions in livestock buildings,
- compact window frames and glazing beads allow to obtain maximum glass surface, which is very important for small-sized windows. Sometimes increase of the light transmission is 50%,
- there is a possibility to install on windows additional steel nets to protect the room against rodents,
- gas-filled double glazed windows,
- frame size and quality of the material (VEKA profiles) guarantee the stability and durability and resistance to discoloration,
- these windows have been tested by Instytut Techniki Budowlanej w Warszawie (Building Research Institute in Warsaw). Technical Approval ITB AT-15-6485/2004.
- 1200*900 – white colour,
- 865*835 – white colour.
On clients request we also execute orders for windows of nonstandard size